EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES WWW.ROSARIOCAMPO.COM
On this website we use following types of cookies:
1 . Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
2 . Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you visit most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
3 . Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4 . Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies.
This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies,your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website.
1. Open Firefox
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel
4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options windows Internet
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon
3. Select ‘Settings’
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’
1. Open Safari
2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click here to see details
1. __utma, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie provides information on when you first visited the website, on the number of visits and on the last visit.
2. __utmb, Google, performance, stay active: until the end of the session. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user visited the website. In connection with
3. __utmc, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
4. __utmc, Google, performance, stay active: 30 minutes. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user left the website. In connection with
5. __utmb, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
6. __utmk, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie contains a hash value of all the here mentioned UTM Cookies.
7. __utmt, Google, performance, stay active: 10 minutes. shows the type of request made. (It could be an event, transaction, itemoro custom variable. If there is no specification given it is a pageview.)
8. __utmv, Google, performance, stay active: unlimited. This cookie is dedicated to individual contents. Being an empty cookie, it serves to store visitor-level custom-variable data.
9. __utmx, Google, performance, stay active: 2 years. This cookie contains values of the Google Website Optimizer.
10. __utmz, Google, performance, stay active: 6 months. This cookie contains information on the visitor traffic source that explains how the user reached the site. It may store information on search engines and the entered search terms, or where the IP address of the visitor is located.
11. _ga, Google, performance, stay active: 2 years. Used to identify users.
12. _gat, Google, performance, stay active: 10 min. Used to create tracker objects.
13. _gid, Google, performance, stay active: 24 hours. Used to identify use
Each love story is unique and it has to be narrated.
Weddings are fairy tales and they has to be told. I like narrating them through photos and videos. Like a very fable, each wedding protagonist is photographed during his daily routine, in post-wedding services and during his wedding day.
Like a narrator, I take photo and represent the location, the spontaneous and more bizarre situations, the emotions of the spouses and their guests, relatives and friends with tears in their eyes, which is the more noble feelings’ expression.